Firstly, thank you so much for the great template! I have spent around 10hrs looking for a good template and yours was the best!
Chief Technical Officer
Currently responsible for the planning, engineering, and implementation of Amazon Web Services for a large global organization. Primary duties involve working closely with Cloud Architects and IT Leadership regarding strategy and timelines for the implementation of cloud services. Technical duties consist of working hands-on as part of a small team to implement cloud technologies including autoscaling, continuous integration/delivery, and configuration management all using DevOps practices. Founding member of a Cloud Enablement Services group aimed at assisting and easing the utilization of cloud resources by traditional infrastructure and development teams.
Major accomplishments (recent first):
- Designed and implemented a robust provisioning system using ServiceNow, CloudFormation, and Puppet to build Linux and Windows workloads upon request.
- Engineered and implemented Puppet Configuration Management using r10k with continuous delivery for flexible management of EC2 instances.
- Worked side-by-side with Cloud Architects to design and develop AWS account and VPC structure for highly flexible permission and network requirements.
- Evaluated and implemented multiple SaaS vendors including Datadog for system monitoring and CloudHealth for cloud governance/reporting.
- Architected and built first experimental AWS deployments primarily consisting of legacy PHP and Java web applications.